Built in 1984, the Phoenix, was owned by Coastal Ecology Learning Program, a non-profit educational corporation providing ship-board marine environmental education programs to the students of the area as well as sail training.
In 2008 the Phoenix was bought by Cpts. Skip and Debbie Bradshaw and renamed Pirates Lady. Several years later, Pirates Lady was sold to Cpt. Justin Smith. In 2014, Pirates Lady exchanged hands again and is currently owned and helmed by Cpt. Thomas Whittle.
She is a Trade Rover design carrying passengers on evening sunset sails from her dock in Marathon, FL. During the summer months she plies the boy scout trade, sailing from the BSA Florida Sea Base High Adventures Sea Exploring program.
|Sail Area||1600 ft2|
|Passenger capacity||30 day|